So I thought I’d post weekly highlights for the month of July, while I do the LitLife Comment July Challenge.
This first week has proved harder than I thought it would – 5 comments a day, not so hard? Actually, incredibly hard! I’m also trying really hard to make my comments more substantial than “Great post!”. This, at times, seems to be an exercise in showing how little I really have to contribute to discussions…
However, there have been some good discussions, and some great posts to comment on. So here’s my top five from the past week (in no particular order):
1. Lisa Dempster’s “How to Blog When You’re Not Blogging”
2. Liam Wood’s “What’s Hipster Than Being Cool?” on Virgule
3. Megan Burke’s “What We Can Learn From Mia Freedman” on Literary Life
4. Jo Case’s “Why The Internet Turned Me On (To Creative Writing)” on Kill Your Darlings
5. Q & A Monday with Lisa Dempster on Virgule
Are you part of the Comment July Challenge? How’s your week been?
12/07/2010 at 11:30 am
Thanks for commenting on our posts! We’ll try and get some more discussion worthy stuff up there soon to help with your challenge.
I always feel like I don’t leave enough comments, so this is a neat little encouragement. And opportunity to improve.
12/07/2010 at 12:17 pm
Thanks Jojo… I have a lot of trouble generating discussions. I used to try and pose questions at the end of posts, but didn’t seem to get much discussion out of it, I think it has more to do with posting discussion-worthy content.
Which I usually find Voiceworks to be, quite worthy of comment!