This is where I track what I’ve read throughout the year, along with links to any reviews I’ve written.
- On the Many Shapes Bodies will Take, by Karen Andrews.
- You Aren’t What you Eat, by Steven Poole
- Matilda, by Roald Dahl
- Art and Fear: Observations on the perils (and rewards) of artmaking, by David Bayles and Ted Orland.
- White Sands: Experiences from the Outside World, by Geoff Dyer
- First Bite, by Bee Wilson
- Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Caroll
- A Room of One’s Own, by Virginia Woolf